Pigeon Control is Important
The obvious problem with bird control is the aesthetic aspect of droppings and the mess they make. The not so obvious issues with birds and pigeon control have to do with health and safety.
Damage Caused by Birds / Pigeons
- Droppings are responsible for diseases like encephalitis, salmonella, meningitis, toxoplasmosis
- Uric acid in feces is corrosive and damages metals or other substrates it sits on for long periods
- Debris from flocks of pigeons build up to back up gutters/drains and cause flooding or roof damage
- Nesting materials and other debris cause failures in machinery like rooftop air conditioning units
- Other bird control problems include slip and fall liability from feces or debris
If bird control issues are not addressed in a timely manner, you can face larger costs and liabilities beyond managing the problem itself for clean up and repairs.
Pigeon Control & Bird Control
When it comes to controlling birds and other pests, property management professionals rely on Environmental Coalition Incorporated for preventative pest control and pest management.
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Excellent Response Times
- Generous Warranties
- Comprehensive Knowledge of LEED PROGRAMS
- Highly Effective Service
- Non-Volatile Treatment Methods
- Impressive Safety Record
- Unmatched Customer Service
WE DO NOT USE SPRAY PESTICIDES IN ANY BUILDING WE SERVICE!
Environmental Coalition Incorporated uses safer alternatives to control pests in the buildings we service and have for over 25 years. You, your team members and your building occupants can breathe easy knowing that we will use the most effective means possible to control control pests without the use of spray or liquid pesticides.
NEED LEED CREDITS?
Clients looking for LEED certification for New Construction (LEED NC) or Core & Shell (LEED CS) or those seeking LEED EB O&M (Existing Building Operations & Maintenance) certification or re-certification should review our track record: over 75% of Houston-area LEED EB O&M certified properties utilize our pest control services. Our team has worked with some of the most respected LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED AP's) in the nation and have been able to secure more than 90% of pest management credits pursued. There is no other pest management firm that has worked on as many Houston-based LEED projects as we have.