162 million is a big number! This is the number of square feet found in the Class A & B office buildings and medical facilities currently serviced by Environmental Coalition Incorporated (ECI).
It may surprise you to learn that ECI services more office buildings in the Houston metropolitan area than any other pest control service provider. It may surprise you even more to learn that every square foot of every building is serviced the same way: without the use of volatile organic chemicals.
It should be noted that we do not offer our services to the public-at-large. Our portfolio does not include any single-family or multi-family residences. Our integrated pest management services (IPM) are performed exclusively in office and medical facilities as well as shopping centers, industrial complexes and flex-space facilities. There is not another pest control company in Houston that knows the foundational components and the superstructure of office buildings better than our IPM practitioners!
Comparatively, the vast majority of those pest control companies that service office buildings have client portfolios in which 70 percent of their clientele are those who contract pest control services for their homes. The remaining 30 percent of their clientele contract pest control services for such entities as the hospitality industry (restaurants, bars, hotels, and motels) not to mention supermarkets and food processing facilities, and an array of commercial facilities other than office buildings. Services contracted by property managers are most often a small slice of the pie. This may be the reason why so many of our clientele prefer our brand of service – the needs of our property managers always come first!
We do not drive vehicles that are attention-getters. We do not have large advertisements in the yellow pages nor do we promote our services in radio or television commercials. Our uniforms are contemporary, crisp, and clean but not at all recognizable as a uniform worn by a pest control service provider. The equipment that is most often carried by our IPM practitioners is concealed in a toolbox and there is never the all-too-familiar spray can at their sides! For all practical purposes our presence in an office building is dramatically underplayed.
Think all pest control service providers are the same? You would be wrong. We pride ourselves on the monumental differences between our firm and others. You will not find a more conscientious, dedicated, effective and efficient staff than what you will find with Environmental Coalition Incorporated. We look forward to proving our worth to you.